Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Works for Me!


It's time for
WFMW! Today my idea is short and sweet. We love the summer at our house, but without school the days can run together. My kids begin to constantly ask what are we doing, when this is, and when that is. It can just drive me nuts! So, at the start of summer I print the kids calendars off the computer listing all of our pre-planned summer activities. I alway put Sunday church on it because we do that every week and it helps them to understand how long the weeks are. These calendars belong to them so they can mark off the days that have already happened. It helps them to know what is going on, without a million questions for mom.

7 comments:

Aunt Murry said...

Thats a really good idea!

Jessica said...

Print me one too!!!!

Carol said...

You are a genius!! If I do it in my Outlook, even.

I'm a new woman...

Nettie said...

That would be so helpful for my 6 yr old who has a hard time keeping track of days in her head, and falls apart if she gets it wrong.

BTW, do you know the Lemaster's? (I have no idea how big Abilene is, but they are friends that live there.)

Holly said...

Abilene has about 120 thousand people in it. Not HUGE, but not small enought to know everyone. Sorry I do not know the Lemaster's, but there are a lot of Abilene people who read my blog, so maybe someone else will chim in.

Jessica said...

Are she a dr? I know a Paige LeMaster's who is a dr... and her hubbie teaches at MCM.

Jessica said...

NIce grammar... Is she a dr?