Kase had his first haircut today. He really hated it! The car and movie were wonderful up until some strange lady tried to put a cape on him. The good new for Kase is she cut it pretty short, so that means a longer time until he has to go back.
We finally let him sit in my lap so that she could get it done. There really wasn't that much to cut, just a bunch of wispies.
5 comments:
Awwwww....poor Kase! Dylan did fine with his first haircut..but my mom cut his hair up until right before he turned 3. Dylan goes w/ his daddy to Sport Clips (over by Ross). He LOVES it. I think he just likes the idea of getting his hair cut at the same place daddy does. Maybe as Kase gets older, he might like that too. =)
Aww. That face. So sad. You remember Jude's first one. And get this - he is still not loving the idea. I cut about half of it the other day and he was just freaking out so bad, I just quit. So now it is really short on the sides and the top is still longer.
I hope it gets easier for Kase Man. Like you said though, his doesn't grow fast and that is probably a blessing.
He looks adorable. My Case LOVES to get a haircut. The trick---LOTS of gum!! The Barber we go to shoves a piece of gum in his mouth every time he starts getting nervous. I guess 10 pieces of gum in a 10 minute period is the price we have to pay!! When he gave his pacifier in August(yes his 3rd birthday)I told him we could do anything he wanted. He said "I want to get a haircut!" I couldn't believe it. Anyway, take a pack of gum next time and try it! 10 pieces in 10 minutes every couple of months isn't that bad. Is it?
Poor Kase! He looks adorable though! At least you took him to a fun place...
I love his expression.
Post a Comment