Monday, January 08, 2007

Tag your it!

Anna over at Anna Banna Tagged me. So here it goes.

1) Do you like the looks & content of your blog?
My looks could use a little make-over, but the content is what I had pictured for my blog when I began it.

2) Does your family know about your blog?
Yep, some read some don't.

3) Can you tell your friends about your blog?
Yes

4) Do you just read the blogs of those who comment on your blog?
I read the blogs of those who comment on my blog and many others.

5) Does your blog positively affect your mind?
I think any time you put thoughts down it's good for your mind. so that's a yes.

6) What does the number of visitors to your blog mean?
It's means there are a lot of people who read that never comment.

7) Do you imagine what other bloggers look like?
I always wonder and always look to see.

8) Do you think blogging has any real benefit?
I've learned a lot from writting and reading blogs.

9) Do you think that the blogosphere is a stand alone community seperated from the real world? I think it could be if you wanted it to be, but because most of my "blog friends" are my real friends it just isn't so for me.

10) Do some political blogs scare you? Do you avoid them?
I've never come across one, but I have read politicla comments of other blogs and they didn't scare me. Some of the comments did get a little intense, had it been a real comversation it might have scared me.

11) Do you think criticism of your blog is useful?
Advise is welcome; criticism no thanks.

12) Have you ever thought about what would happen to your blog if you died?
Not until this Meme

13) Which blogger had the greatest impression on you?
Flip Flog Mama

14) Which blogger do you think is the most similiar to you?
No idea

15) Name a song you want to listen to.
Jack Johnson's

Melissa, Amy, and Shelley you up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool...you played along. =) I love reading peoples answers. See you tomorrow! =)

Jessica said...

Look at you changing your blog... very pretty!