Friday, February 22, 2008

Dittos for Kiddos

Dittos for Kiddos is just one of the many things that has been a causality of my many jobs taking up my time. I usually work 3 shifts, spend 3 or 4 days getting all my stuff ready, and another part of a day dropping off. The truth is I really like dittos, but I just no longer have time for it.

This year..... Tomorrow is the day. I've dedicated the day to dittos, and other than dropping off that's all it's getting. Whatever I get done goes to dittos, and what does not goes back to the garage.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Um, yeah... you are better than me.. I have gotten nothing done and don't imagine I will... maybe I'll just have a garage sale! haha!

Nicole said...

Well, I'm working and have my 15 items in. BUT...I have a whole closet full that is all on hangers and been ready to enter for months now. I am going to try and get it done tomorrow too. Not really what I want to do on the last day of the weekend, BUT....it's just going to have to happen.