Friday, February 01, 2008

Samantha turns 7!

Yesterday Samantha turned seven. Samantha loves her birthday. All of my kids love their birthday, but not like Samantha. She is totaly crazy about it. The 100th day of school was one her birthday, so she wore 100 birthday candles to school. (I have a picture, but I can't get it to post) Samantha got to party all day long at school, and she had a great time. This year we signed the girls up to do sing song, so after school we went to practice.
After practice we went to Red Robin for dinner. (a family favorite) Samantha got to open her present and we ordered some yummy deserts. The girls got milk shakes and Kase got a cake large enough for the whole family to share. It took us a long time to convince him that whole thing wasn't his. He had no intrest in letting anyone else have even the tinest bite.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I want some of that cake... maybe I'll go there on my bd! :) Happy Birthday Mantha!