Sunday, May 22, 2011

Harry Potter

We rounded out our vacation with a trip to Universal Studios Harry Potter. I was really looking forward to this. I am a big Harry Potter fan. It did not take Kase long to figure out Universal is really not made for his age. He could only ride one ride in Harry Potter. (The first picture is just after Kase found out he could not ride very much) While Kase wasn't impressed with Universal I thought Harry Potter was great. They had a dueling dragon ride that was designed after the triwizzard tournament. We had fish and chips for lunch at the Three Broomsticks. We had butterbeer and pumpkin juice to drink. The forbidden adventure located in Hogwarts castle was amazing. It basically like flying on a broom while a dragon chases you. We saw dumbledoors office, and Ron made it snow while we were standing in line.




There is also a smaller roller coaster the Hippogrith complete with Hagrids house. The girls bought pigmy puffs at the joke shops. Kase bought a chocolate frog at honeyducks.













































No comments: