Sunday, May 22, 2011

Magic Kingdom

Day Three was magic kingdom. We had a little trouble getting out of bed this day. Going all day everyday was beginning to wear us out. Magic Kingdom was busy when we arrived at 8:30. Despite the crowds we still did not have too much trouble getting on rides in the morning. There are so many amazing rides at Disney world. The kids thought it was neat that I'd ridden many of these rides when I was a kid. Mickey's Philharmonic was one of Sam's favorite, and they all loved Buzz light year. Kase was super mad at me for making him ride the Haunted Mansion. I told him to close his eyes. I didn't want the girls to miss it and it was to busy for them to ride by themselves. Once over he said it wasn't too bad.



















We just thought that the park was busy before lunch, it was insane after lunch. I really have never seen so many people. Almost every ride had and hour long wait, to popular rides were longer. It was so crowded at one point we got caught in people. We couldn't move forward or backward. Arthur showed up in the afternoon after his conference was finished. We headed to space mountain to stand in line for an hour and a half. The good news if everyone said the ride was worth the wait. We got to ride a few more rides with Arthur before the electrical parade.





























That night after a dilligent hunt we found a spot to watch the parade from. Once that was over we asked the kids if they wanted to watch the fireworks. It was unanamous they all wanted to go to bed.





























No comments: