Tuesday, February 26, 2008

That Suck!

So, tell me what do you think of the word sucks? The other day I was walking down the hallway at Church and there was a youth walking towards my family. He was with another young man saying very loudly over and over Wylie Sucks, Cooper Sucks...

My question to you is would that offend you, and if it did what would you have done about it.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Hmmm... that's a hard one... I dont' think I would have been offended... there are many worse things that he could've said. However, I can remember that word being on the list of words I wasn't allowed to say as a kid. It isn't a word in my daily vocabulary, but I'm pretty sure it comes out occasionally...

did you get your pampered chef?

Sheila said...

I use to say it. I don't consider it cursing but now that I have kids I have changed it to "that stinks"! If that would have been me in the hallway I would have said nothing to the boy saying it but I would have stopped turned to my girls and said very loudly that they are not to say that word and it is not a nice word! Well, I might have called the boy on it the more I think about it. I would have definitely done one of the two. What did you do?

On another note our highschool friend Jill Brokenbek is expecting her first baby!